Media Morocco news

Media Morocco news

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Enjoying a family break in Scotland and England.




I'm having a little time off to celebrate my 40th birthday and catch up with family.




My fast growing nieces and nephews just seem to grow up so quickly, I've had a fantastic 11 days at my sisters place in Renfrewshire, Scotland.



I have just flown via Ryan Air - the wankers of the cheap flight crowd in my opinion and the only company to give me a hard time about my computer as hand luggage, ok it is a big computer (Dell XPS 2010) but they make it all so difficult, how do you expect people to travel and work with no baggage? sort it out and be more like Easy Jet i.e no weight restrictions on hand luggage.


Anyway I arrived in Bournemouth where Im now enjoying a little more predictable weather and the hospitality of my brother and family.

I will be back in Southern Spain and Morocco by mid May so if anyone would like to speak about web sites, web 2.0 or anything else, I need the work so please drop me an email: fraser.cairns@gmail.com

No comments:

The Truth WareHouse

Our favorite hotel

Our videos

Support us and our clients

My Headlines