Media Morocco news

Media Morocco news

Friday 6 June 2008

Experimenting with traffic and merchandising


create & buy custom products at Zazzle


I have been looking into traffic figures over the last few days from some of my older blogs and sites, to try and get a feel for what's good and driving traffic and what's simply cluttering up my side bars.

Buy something!! and help support the wanderings of a couple of 2.0 Urchins all commissions generated from the Zazzle commission (10%) will be spent on travel - keeping media Morocco on the road and you very much in fashion.

Even though as an affiliate partner I've seen no revenue since I set my account up over 8 months ago I felt Zazzle was worth pushing further. The google organic traffic loves it and I have to say they are impressive when it comes to search.

Im also thinking that its a great way to get the guestbooks or User Generated Content motors turning. Its hard enough getting these web 2.0 jobs in the first place never mind persuading them to reprint business cards and stuff with the new sites, so apart from a possible affiliate income I think its a win situation for the client as well, in many cases its not a money problem for these small and growing companies that we seem to be representing, its not enough time. If web 2.0 can solve that problem too, then it really is looking like a 2.0 future.

No comments:

The Truth WareHouse

Our favorite hotel

Our videos

Support us and our clients

My Headlines