Media Morocco news

Media Morocco news

Sunday 6 July 2008

Testing out the web 2.0 RSS service from RSS Hugger

I have been working hard and learning lots this week about RSS and how it can increase traffic and reach. I have registered all my blogs with feedburner and feedblitz in some cases, Ive opened a few newsletters and added adsense to my feedstream.
I discovered this great looking RSS startup site and this is how they describe themselves:


RssHugger
is a weblog directory that basically combines Technorati, rss directories, and search engine optimization into one. If you own a blog, you can get your own page on rssHugger for 10 years by giving an honest review of the site on your blog. If you want to join rssHugger but do not want to review our site, you can pay a one time review fee of $20. This fee, allows the site's authors to keep out a lot of the spam/useless blogs.

The site has a top 100 list that resets every month and that should encourage consistent new users to join and the user generated content, thats me and 1000 s of other like me, witting honest accounts of the service is a really great idea and exactly what a web 2.0 startup should be promoting.

This site deserves to work and I will keep you all up to date with the traffic increases from rss hugger in the future.

No comments:

The Truth WareHouse

Our favorite hotel

Our videos

Support us and our clients

My Headlines